(Only available in GameMaker Studio 2.1)
▶ Support my work: https://www.patreon.com/shaunjs
Personally wish you could do it by just marking regions in the IDE similar to break points but it’s better than nothing!
- GameMaker Studio 2 – PokeyPoke Live Dev Stream
- GameMaker – Better Saving & Loading (JSON)
- GameMaker Studio 2 – Wall Jumps with momentum
- GameMaker Studio 2: Complete Platformer Tutorial (Part 16: Mouse menus)
- GameMaker Studio 2: Complete Platformer Tutorial (Part 17: Enemies & Ledges)