It’s late-September and we all know what that means …Winter is coming…
Matthew Rouleau – a VFX Supervisor at Rodeo FX in Montreal – takes us behind the scenes of Game of Thrones Season 6. Matthew talks about using Houdini to deliver film-quality shots on a TV schedule – including their use of Houdini on GoT for destruction, explosions, fire, mist, water sims, RBDs and rendering.
And don’t worry, no spoilers here! 😉
- Houdini Rendering & De-noising | Mark Elendt | SIGGRAPH Asia 2018 (Tokyo)
- Ubisoft | Far Cry 5 | Houdini Connect
- The Sims 4 – Backyard Stuff and Toddler Stuff Trailer | PS4
- Houdini 17 Banshee – Sneak Peek
- The Sims 4 – Get Together Trailer | PS4