Presented by Ahmed Gharraph.
Ahmed digs deep into Framestore’s creature archives, presenting a menagerie of characters from standout projects across the years. He discusses the challenges of creature creation, and how certain challenges were overcome using Houdini’s arsenal of tools and solvers.
- Feathers: From Model to Groom to Render | nineteentwenty | Character FX & Crowds Production Talks
- Houdini Rendering & De-noising | Mark Elendt | SIGGRAPH Asia 2018 (Tokyo)
- Design Through FX | Ben Watts | SIGGRAPH 2018
- What Makes a CG Superstar? | Panel | SIGGRAPH 2018
- Character FX & Cloth in H17 | SideFX | Character FX & Crowds Production Talks