Devolver Digital CFO Fork Parker enjoyed a life of luxury and spent his days watching the profits roll in from the lucrative indie game publishing industry. However, an upstart new publishing label threatens to take his beloved market share, forcing the handsome executive to take matters into his own hands and start ‘motivating’ his game developers by any means necessary. Meaningless elements like “artistic integrity” and “engaging gameplay” are out the window as efficiency and deadlines now dictate the studio’s every move – welcome to crunch time.
- YoYo Games Creates Indie Game Publishing Division
- Unreal Studio Launch Event – Experience Design
- IGDA Names Jen MacLean Interim Executive Director
- Terra Battle 2 Now Available on iOS and Android in Japan and North America
- 5 Tips to Get Into Game Development