The Appalachian Wasteland comes alive in the official live action trailer for Fallout 76 – available worldwide on November 14th.
Reclamation Day, 2102. Twenty-five years after the bombs fall, you and your fellow Vault Dwellers—chosen from the nation’s best and brightest – emerge into post-nuclear America. Play solo or join together as you explore, quest, build, and triumph against the wasteland’s greatest threats.
Visit http://fallout.bethesda.net and follow Fallout on social media:
Official Site – http://fallout.com
Facebook – https://facebook.com/fallout
Twitter – https://twitter.com/fallout
Instagram – https://instagram.com/fallout
ESRB RATING: Mature with Blood and Gore, Drug Reference, Intense Violence, and Strong Language.
- Fallout 76 – Official In-Game Intro
- Fallout 76 – Becoming the Fallout 76ers Weekend Recap
- Fallout 76 – Wasteland Training w/ Markelle Fultz
- Fallout 76 – Original Main Theme
- Fallout 76: Markelle & Mascot – A S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Game of Horse