In this video, we are creating a Distortion Shader using Shader Graph in Unity 2019!
Download the project here: https://ole.unity.com/DistortionShaderProject
Shader Graph in Unity 2019 lets you easily create shaders by building them visually and see the results in real time. You create and connect nodes in a network graph instead of having to write code.
You can do things like:
– Procedurally alter your surface appearance
– Warp and animate UVs
– Modify the look of your objects using familiar image adjustment operations
– Change your object’s surface based on information about it, such as its world location, normals, distance from camera, etc.
– Quickly tweak a shader’s visuals in the context of a scene using the Material Inspector.
– Share node networks between multiple graphs and users by creating subgraphs