In today’s video we take a look at how we can create complex vector shapes, we go over combining shapes, adding blending options and even some of the advanced properties within Adobe Photoshop.
► Next Video
In the next tutorial video we’ll continue to look at other blending options allowing us to create various effects.
♥ This video was made possible by the Virtus Patron Community https://www.patreon.com/VirtusEdu
♥ Subscribe for new episodes weekly! http://bit.ly/1RWCVIN
Virtus Learning Hub // Media
● Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/VirtusEducation
●Twitter Page – http://www.twitter.com/virtusedu
● Website – https://www.virtushub.co.uk
- Learn How to Work with Shape Tools in Photoshop CC | Adobe Creative Cloud
- Combining Shapes in Different Ways using Illustrator CC | Adobe Creative Cloud
- MAKE GAMES WITHOUT CODE! – Unity 3D Game Kit
- DISSOLVE using Unity Shader Graph
- MESH COLOR in Unity – Terrain Generation