This is episode 46 of my unreal engine 4 beginner tutorial series, in today’s episode we go over the process for creating a heads up display in your game. Throughout this video we go over the steps of bringing 2D elements into the engine from adobe Photoshop, into a widget and get them onto the viewport ready to be seen by the player!
Make sure you check out tomorrow’s video where we go over how to create the binding functions to attach the player’s health variables for the progress on the health bar and the health text!
Blueprints Creations Series
Sample Heightmap Download – http://adf.ly/1IyFG0
Unreal Engine 4 Download – http://adf.ly/in24w
Sample Textures Download – http://adf.ly/1KbBy8
Tutorial HUD Download – http://bit.ly/tutorialHUD
In the next video we’ll be diving further into unreal engine 4!
Don’t forget you can help support the channel on Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/VirtusEdu
Subscribe for new episodes weekly! http://bit.ly/1RWCVIN
Virtus Education // Media
Youtube Channel – http://www.youtube.com/virtusedu
Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/VirtusEducation
Twitter Page – http://www.twitter.com/virtusedu
Google Plus – https://plus.google.com/103087736995908
- Pittsburgh Unreal Engine Meetup February 2020!
- Pittsburgh Unreal Engine Meetup June 2019 (DESTRUCTION!)
- Pittsburgh Unreal Engine Meetup August 2019 (General discussion)
- Unreal Engine Freebies – showing off some of newest free content
- Pittsburgh Unreal Engine Meetup April 2019(Discuss new version & RTX raytracing)