Owlboy, originally released for PC via Steam, Humble Store, IndieBox, and GoodOld Games, is coming soon to the Nintendo Switch, XBox One and Playstation 4.
Owlboy Console Release Coming Soon
D-Pad Studio sent out an official Tweet stating that the game will be available on February 13, 2018.
— D-Pad Studio (@DPadStudio) January 22, 2018
Explore a vibrantly crafted pixel world in this flying adventure platformer.
Being a mute, Otus struggles living up to the expectations of owl-hood. Things spiral from bad to worse with the sudden appearance of sky pirates.
What follows is a journey through monster infested ruins, with unexpected encounters, and burdens no-one should have to bear.
- A love letter to pixel art for a new audience, Owlboy is an open-world exploration game with a unique mix of flight and platforming.
- Carry anything. Recruit Otus’s friends as gunners to fight for you, each with unique abilities and stories.
- Large dungeons with big and challenging boss battles.
- An adventure 10 years in the making.
More details on D-Pad Studio’s Owlboy website!
Subscribe to the #YGD email list. Receive updates, game dev news, tutorials and much more… all to help you make your video game.
Please share this post on your social networks! Thanks!
- Chasm – Launch Trailer | PS4, PS Vita
- Spacelords: A F2P Adventure in Shooter Form
- Just Cause 4: Tornado Gameplay Reveal
- Trove – Geode Story Trailer
- Battlefield V – Single Player Trailer | PS4