This is episode 29 of our series going over how we can create a survival horror game using Unreal Engine 4 from scratch. We’ll be going over how to create various mechanics built around the game.
Today we work on the gameplay blueprint that’ll count how many pieces of wood the player has in the inventory ready to light the fire.
We also go over how we can get all the slots working for picking up more than one piece of wood.
Unreal Engine 4 Beginner Tutorial Series:
Survival Horror Game Assets:
Download Link – http://bit.ly/2ebwN4h
Blueprints Creations Series
In the next video we’ll be bringing our level further to life!
Don’t forget you can help support the channel on Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/VirtusEdu
Subscribe for new episodes weekly! http://bit.ly/1RWCVIN
Virtus Learning Hub // Media
Youtube Channel – http://www.youtube.com/virtusedu
Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/VirtusEducation
Twitter Page – http://www.twitter.com/virtusedu
Google Plus – https://plus.google.com/103087736995908
- GameMaker Studio 2: Complete Platformer Tutorial (Part 7: Transitions)
- GameMaker Studio 2: Complete Platformer Tutorial (Part 8: Screenshake)
- GameMaker Studio 2: Complete Platformer Tutorial (Part 9: Parallax backgrounds)
- GameMaker Studio 2: Complete Platformer Tutorial (Part 11: Save & Load)
- Star Wars: Secrets of the Empire by ILMxLAB and The VOID | Project Spotlight | Unreal Engine