Coffee Crisis is an arcade-style beat ’em up that pays homage to the nineties era of classic arcade and 16-bit brawlers. Play solo or join up with a friend to fight across eight unique locations ranging from your Coffee House HQ to the far reaches of outer space. Go up against an army of wild alien enemies, and the humans that have been taken over by them using weapons, special moves, suplexes, and coffee!
The Smurglian race has come to Earth and they’re not leaving until they steal our four most prized commodities: our metal music, the best coffee, cat videos, and all of the WiFi. Challenge them through unique and innovative levels inspired by real-life areas. Originally released on a retro platform that needs new games like Earthlings need WiFi, you can now take the fight to your PC. Join Black Forge Coffeehouse baristas Nick and Ashley, two galaxy gladiators called to arms to stop this madness and remove the Smurglian threat from Earth.
The Smurgliens can have all of the Rap Metal and Country Pop that they want… but if you don’t help our heroes fend off against the alien-assimilated elderly, bros, cowgirls, and meat head bouncers, they might end up going after good music!
This game features:
– Single or Local Co-Op Play
– Controller Support
– Steam Trading Cards and Badges
– Already averted the crisis? Come back for more in Death Metal Mode, where the difficulty is cranked to 11!
– Encounter random modifiers that could make you an invincible killing machine or summon a swarm of raging possessed cowgirls! You’ll never experience the same cup of cosmic coffee carnage twice!
– Twitch/Mixer integration lets you enjoy the game while keeping both hands on your coffee cup!
– Heavy Metal
– Possessed Grannies
– Dangerous amounts of caffeine
So grab a hot mug and save the world!
Find Coffee Crisis on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/596380/Coffee_Crisis/
Find Mega Cat Studios on the web: https://megacatstudios.com/