This video is going to show how to create a cloudscape for Unreal Engine 4 using a skyrig that we’re going to make in Houdini, then convert it to a mesh and use it as a spawn surface in Unreal. We’re also going to look at how to create some basic textures for this effect.
Tutorial by Andreas Glad – – – – – – – vimeo.com/partikel
Download scene files here – – – – – – sidefx.com/tutorials/cloudscape-houdini-for-games
- Houdini for Game Cinematics | Nikolay Skolkov | Houdini HIVE Utrecht
- Get to Know Premiere Pro CC | Adobe Creative Cloud
- H17 Masterclass: Vellum Drape
- VEX Driven Workflows | David Kahl | Houdini HIVE Utrecht
- Get to Know Lightroom CC | Adobe Creative Cloud