This video is going to show how to create a cloudscape for Unreal Engine 4 using a skyrig that we’re going to make in Houdini, then convert it to a mesh and use it as a spawn surface in Unreal. We’re also going to look at how to create some basic textures for this effect.
Tutorial by Andreas Glad – – – – – – – vimeo.com/partikel
Download scene files here – – – – – – sidefx.com/tutorials/cloudscape-houdini-for-games
- H17 Masterclass: Vellum Overview
- H17 Masterclass: Vellum Drape
- Vellum Cloth Basics | Sara Rascon | Toronto Houdini User Group (THUG) | Nov 2018
- Houdini 16.5 Rigging Series – 01 – HDA & Spine
- Tetris Effect “Mental Blocks” Mini-Documentary | PS4