In this tutorial, you learn to clean up data imported or linked from other 3D applications. This includes organizing inbound geometry by combining elements that go together by using Layers or Selection Sets. You also pay attention and correct any material and mapping problems, as well as adjust lighting specifications and other camera parameters and POVs.
Recorded in: 3ds Max 2016
Files Used: http://areadownloads.autodesk.com/wdm/3dsmax/HTM-FIL_data-cleanup.zip
This tutorial is intended for use with 3ds Max version 2016 or higher.
► For additional learning content visit AREA by Autodesk | http://autode.sk/AREA3dsMaxTutorials
- PDG for Indie Gamedev | Section 5 | Video 2
- PDG for Indie Gamedev | Section 5 | Video 6
- PDG for Indie Gamedev | Section 5 | Video 5
- PDG for Indie Gamedev | Section 1 | Video 1
- Neon Metropolis Dynamic Theme – Features Trailer | PS4