NEW MAPS, SPELL-CRAFTING, QUESTING AND COOKING SYSTEMS COME TO CITADEL: FORGED WITH FIRE
Blue Isle Studios announced today that Reignited, the largest update yet for the magical world of Citadel: Forged With Fire, is now available. Reignited provides a completely rebalanced game with updates to the progression system, including new quest and farming systems, spell-crafting, character customization, and more. Citadel: Forged With Fire is currently on sale for $9.99 (a 60% discount).
“We have been working on Reignited for a long time, listening to our community’s feedback and updating the game to reflect our commitment to our core fans as well as engaging new players,” said Alex Tintor, Managing Director of Blue Isle Studios. “The new maps and spell crafting system is a direct result of this and we look forward to hearing player feedback.”
Citadel: Forged With Fire gives players complete freedom to determine their own destiny as they become an infamous hunter of the wizards, tame mighty beasts, forge alliances with their fellow players to create an imposing House of Conjurers, or visit uncharted territories to unravel their rich and intriguing history.
Citadel: Forged With Fire Reignited Update Features:
- Overhauled Spell-Crafting System: A revamped system that encourages experimentation. Using new ingredients players can craft and modify a large array of unique spells.
- Revamped Game Menus: Visual and functional overhaul of menus including; inventory, crafting, spell-crafting, tame management and social relationship management.
- Farming System: Players can plant seeds and harvest reagents for potion-making and cooking.
- Cooking System: Create dishes for various uses, bonuses, and buffs.
- Quest System Overhaul: A new system that will reward players with rare and valuable weapons, resources and items based on the quests they complete.
- More Quests: More options and a large variety of quests are available throughout the entire game.
- Character Customization: Customize your character to your liking, add height, weight, hair color and more!
- Raid System Overhaul: A fully rebalanced raid system and newly implemented notification system are part of the Reignited update.
- House System: A complete house system overhaul allows players to represent their house and show it with pride.
- Core Game Overhaul: The update includes visual improvements, gameplay enhancements, progression rebalancing and more!
Citadel: Forged With Fire is available now on Steam Early Access on sale for $9.99 (a 60% discount) and is in development for PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and Xbox One, the all-in-one game and entertainment system from Microsoft. The Reignited update is available now, and free to all current players of the game.
- Citadel: Forged With Fire | Coming to Consoles on October 11, 2019
- Citadel: Forged With Fire | Coming to PS4 & Xbox One November 1, 2019
- Citadel: Forged With Fire | Spellcrafting System Feature
- Citadel: Forged with Fire | Creatures
- Final Fantasy XV – Multiplayer: Comrades | PS4