Make password recovery for your PSN account easier by setting a security question and security answer. This will add an additional layer of security to your account, allowing you to recover or change your account password by replying to an email and correctly answering your security question. The instructions in this video are for a PS4 system. Check out this video to learn about setting your security question and answer on the web:
Check out these videos to learn more about PlayStation Network account security: https://youtu.be/BL1Pu6pkDLQ
How do I secure my PSN account? : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BACYf1OYGiU&list=PL0KZUj34U60vn_BULaoL5v_10ROdTU6Ql
How do I reset my PSN password? : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1x1pWMhdnVk&list=PL0KZUj34U60vn_BULaoL5v_10ROdTU6Ql&index=2
How do I set up 2-Step Verification on my PSN account? : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4zK0Gb8uCk&list=PL0KZUj34U60vn_BULaoL5v_10ROdTU6Ql&index=3
- How do I secure my PSN account?
- How do I set up 2-Step Verification on my PSN account?
- How do I reset my PSN Account Password?
- #AskZBrush: “I have ‘?” appearing on my brushes; what does this mean?”
- #boogiedown CONTEST WINNERS ANNOUNCED