Presented by Jeff Wagner.
Houdini makes an excellent platform for providing all kinds of FX work on top of characters. This presentation will look at applying various different effects to characters including, dynamic fur, dynamic skin secondary effects, muscles and more. Jeff will also explore the use of the new Vellum solver for cloth, fur and jiggly stuff. Also includes a tour of the various procedural tools available to riggers and character FX TDs to see the many possibilities to pushing the boundaries of character FX work.
- Advanced Vellum Workflows | John Lynch | H17 Masterclass
- Vellum Cloth | Jeff Lait | H17 Masterclass
- Vellum Cloth | Rob Stauffer | SIGGRAPH Asia 2018 (Tokyo)
- Vellum Cloth Basics | Sara Rascon | Toronto Houdini User Group (THUG) | Nov 2018
- Vellum Unveiled | John Moncrief | SIGGRAPH 2019