In this stream, Wes Bunn takes a look at the quickest way to get a humanoid character up and playable from a Skeletal Mesh and a series of animations. We’ll talk about different workflow tips for the various types of animation assets (Anim Blueprints, Blend Spaces, and State Machines vs. AnimMontages). Also, we’ll try out some subtle things you can do to improve the realism and look of your character’s movement.
Epic Games Announces New Round of Unreal Dev Grants Totaling over $200,000
Unreal Engine 4.19 Preview 1 Now Available
Learn Unreal VR with Udacity’s New Nanodegree Foundation Program
Soul City, Soul Cave Assets Released for Free
Join the Winter #ue4jam!
Epic Games at Global Game Jam 2018
On-set Facilities Real-time VFX Compositing Set-ups.
The Behind – The Beyond
I Am Pahlevan
- SoulCalibur VI: Libra of Soul Trailer
- STAR OCEAN: ANAMNESIS – Holiday Campaign
- SOULCALIBUR VI – Libra of Soul | PS4
- Overwatch Seasonal Event | Overwatch Winter Wonderland 2018 | LAST CHANCE
- Rainbow Six Siege: Operation Grim Sky – Hereford Base | Trailer | Ubisoft [NA]