A mythical beast, a lost generation of scouts, and the strongest brew this side of the wasteland. Welcome to Wild Appalachia – a series of free and all-new quests, features, events, crafting systems and more starting today in Fallout 76.
Wild Appalachia includes:
• New Quest: Shear Terror! – AVAILABLE APRIL 9 – Uncover the ‘encryptid’ secrets of Appalachia in a new series of quests and encounters to separate monsters from myths.
• New Quest: Ever Upwards – AVAILABLE MAY 7 – Journey to the deepest reaches of the woods with new stories for the legendary Pioneer Scouts. Earn merit badges, climb the ranks, and earn a customizable backpack for increased utility.
• New Features: Legendary Vendor and Scrapping – AVAILABLE MAY – Locate the mysterious Purveyor to exchange and scrap your unwanted legendary items for new legendary gear. For every star rating on a legendary item you scrap, increase your chances to get the legendary weapon or armor of your dreams.
• New Features: C.A.M.P. Decorating, Player Vending, Functional Camera – AVAILABLE APRIL– Use items from your stash to decorate your C.A.M.P. Build vending machines and flag items for sale. Simply set your prices and walk away to continue your adventures in Appalachia, being sure to capture all your favorite memories using the new functional camera. The vending machines do all the work, you just need to count the caps.
• New Features: Brewing and Distilling – AVAILABLE NOW – Go on a new quest to discover the secrets of the forbidden brew Nukashine and bring the party back to your C.A.M.P with new brewing and distilling systems and recipes.
• New Seasonal Event: Fasnacht Parade – AVAILABLE MARCH 19– Chase away Old Man Winter and quicken the coming of spring with the ancient festival of Fasnacht! Join the celebration and complete this new limited-time event to earn unique rewards in the form of festive Fasnacht Masks.
• New Game Mode: Survival – AVAILABLE MARCH 26 – This all-new game mode brings a higher-stakes PvP experience with fewer restrictions, increased rewards, and new challenges plus all the original content of Adventure Mode.
Visit http://fallout.bethesda.net and follow Fallout on social media:
Official Site – http://fallout.com
Facebook – https://facebook.com/fallout
Twitter – https://twitter.com/fallout
Instagram – https://instagram.com/fallout
ESRB RATING: Mature with Blood and Gore, Drug Reference, Intense Violence, and Strong Language.
GIGA WRECKER Alt. is a mixture of exploration and physics. Bring down towering walls and then use the rubble as a platform for navigating each level. Mechanical skill and creative problem solving will be tested.
Coming to Nintendo Switch, PS4 and Xbox One this year.
GIGA WRECKER was brought to life through Game Freak’s internal “Gear Project” where its developers are encouraged to come up with intriguing ideas for games outside the company’s normal. The game also features music by video game composer, Shinij Hosoe, known for Ridge Racer and Tekken, among many other titles.
Manage your own spaceship, hurtling through the spud-stuffed universe! Holy Potatoes: We’re In Space is coming to consoles this week!
#PS4: Tuesday 15th January
#Switch: Thursday 17th January
Coming to Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4 next week; the second Holy Potatoes installment from Daylight Studios. Find out more: http://www.day-lightstudios.com/games/holy-potatoes-we-are-in-space/
Moving with purpose!
Learn more at: https://www.decayoflogos.com
Iuri Monteiro explains how Decay of Logos characters are animated and prepped for combat in the third installment of Amplify Creations’ Dev Diary.
Decay of Logos, developed by Amplify Creations and published digitally by Rising Star Games, will be available globally early 2019 across all major gaming platforms.
PS4 – Xbox One – Switch – PC
This episode dives into the history of Gears of War and Gears Esports through the years.
Find out more about Gears Pro Circuit All Access here: https://gearsofwar.com/en-us/esports/GPC-All-Access
Tune into new episodes on Wednesdays on https://mixer.com/gearsofwar, and follow the channel for more Gears Pro Circuit All Access content!