A mythical beast, a lost generation of scouts, and the strongest brew this side of the wasteland. Welcome to Wild Appalachia – a series of free and all-new quests, features, events, crafting systems and more starting today in Fallout 76.
Wild Appalachia includes:
• New Quest: Shear Terror! – AVAILABLE APRIL 9 – Uncover the ‘encryptid’ secrets of Appalachia in a new series of quests and encounters to separate monsters from myths.
• New Quest: Ever Upwards – AVAILABLE MAY 7 – Journey to the deepest reaches of the woods with new stories for the legendary Pioneer Scouts. Earn merit badges, climb the ranks, and earn a customizable backpack for increased utility.
• New Features: Legendary Vendor and Scrapping – AVAILABLE MAY – Locate the mysterious Purveyor to exchange and scrap your unwanted legendary items for new legendary gear. For every star rating on a legendary item you scrap, increase your chances to get the legendary weapon or armor of your dreams.
• New Features: C.A.M.P. Decorating, Player Vending, Functional Camera – AVAILABLE APRIL– Use items from your stash to decorate your C.A.M.P. Build vending machines and flag items for sale. Simply set your prices and walk away to continue your adventures in Appalachia, being sure to capture all your favorite memories using the new functional camera. The vending machines do all the work, you just need to count the caps.
• New Features: Brewing and Distilling – AVAILABLE NOW – Go on a new quest to discover the secrets of the forbidden brew Nukashine and bring the party back to your C.A.M.P with new brewing and distilling systems and recipes.
• New Seasonal Event: Fasnacht Parade – AVAILABLE MARCH 19– Chase away Old Man Winter and quicken the coming of spring with the ancient festival of Fasnacht! Join the celebration and complete this new limited-time event to earn unique rewards in the form of festive Fasnacht Masks.
• New Game Mode: Survival – AVAILABLE MARCH 26 – This all-new game mode brings a higher-stakes PvP experience with fewer restrictions, increased rewards, and new challenges plus all the original content of Adventure Mode.
Visit http://fallout.bethesda.net and follow Fallout on social media:
Official Site – http://fallout.com
Facebook – https://facebook.com/fallout
Twitter – https://twitter.com/fallout
Instagram – https://instagram.com/fallout
ESRB RATING: Mature with Blood and Gore, Drug Reference, Intense Violence, and Strong Language.
Support Blender Development at https://fund.blender.org/
* Download the file: https://cloud.blender.org/p/gallery/5b685997bf419c4de421b587
* Download Blender: https://www.blender.org/experimental
Learn more about Blender 2.8 on https://code.blender.org
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/BlenderDev
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BlenderDevelopers
– YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/BlenderDevelopers
LEFT ALIVE is Now Available on PS4 and Steam!
Buy Now: http://sqex.link/left-alive-99feb
In LEFT ALIVE, when you’re surrounded by deadly enemies, and giant Wanzers roam every corner… the only option is survival at all costs. Play as three different characters as their stories play out and intertwine in their journey towards salvation.
Follow us at:
Alongside new gameplay and story for the upcoming release, game director Toshifumi Nabeshima offers his commentary, providing more detail about the various skills and tactics players must use to achieve victory against the odds.
LEFT ALIVE is a brand-new survival action shooter coming to the PlayStation®4 and STEAM® on 5th March 2019. Available in very limited quantities, the MECH EDITION is now available for pre-order exclusively on the Square Enix Online Store. The DAY ONE EDITION is also available for pre-purchase on PlayStation Store and STEAM.
Veteran developers, Toshifumi Nabeshima (director, Armored Core series), Yoji Shinkawa from KOJIMA PRODUCTIONS (character designer, METAL GEAR series), and Takayuki Yanase (mech designer, Ghost in the Shell: Arise, Mobile Suit Gundam 00, Xenoblade Chronicles X) join forces to create LEFT ALIVE’s dark and gritty world.
For more information visit www.Left-Alive.com
Keep up to date with the latest news by following us at: