In this series of lessons by Mark Spevick, you will learn how to smash a brick wall starting with shelf tools then open up the node network to add attributes and refine the resulting simulation. Next you will dive a little deeper and add some bending and more realistic chunking of the bricks to get an even more realistic result.
In the last part, you will work with the glue constraints and use a Bullet Soft Constraint to create some bending to add even more realism to the shot. You will also learn how to use impact data to control the breaking of the wall and how to clump bricks together. These secondary effects give your simulation a more authentic feeling that helps bring it to life.
Complete Lesson and Project Files:
- Brick Smash Part 1 | Off the Shelf
- Brick Smash Part 2 | Under the Hood
- This Is Pool® – Announcement Trailer
- Transference: gamescom 2018 Gameplay Walkthrough Trailer
- Madden NFL 19 & FIFA 19 – Score More Football for One Great Price | PS4