In this series of lessons by Mark Spevick, you will learn how to smash a brick wall starting with shelf tools then open up the node network to add attributes and refine the resulting simulation. Next you will dive a little deeper and add some bending and more realistic chunking of the bricks to get an even more realistic result.
In part 2, you will dive into the network and explore how the contributing nodes work together to create the simulation. You will then add attributes to define some bricks as active and some as passive and use this to control how your final sim looks.
Complete Lesson and Project Files:
- PDG for Indie Gamedev | Section 2 | Video 6
- PDG for Indie Gamedev | Section 2 | Video 5
- PDG for Indie Gamedev | Section 6 | Video 2
- PDG for Indie Gamedev | Section 3 | Video 1
- PDG for Indie Gamedev | Section 2 | Video 9