Learn About Blender with Andrew Pavlick
Let’s Talk About Blender!
The first Sunday of the month was already scheduled at the library, so we will be hosting it the second Sunday. For this regularly scheduled Meetup, Andrew Pavlick will be talking to us about the 3D opensource program, Blender.
Topics covered will include:
• The Blender GUI
• Navigating 3D
• Simple Lighting & Materials
• Introduction to Objects & Modeling
This demo is perfect for anyone just starting out in 3D or an experienced artist looking to give Blender try. See you there!
We will also be receiving a presentation from John Lynch of Semblance! https://semblancesdk.com/ He will be talking about their new 3D animation application that works with 3D programs to help create more realistic facial animations using a webcam. Currently, their software works with Maya, and they are working on a build for Blender. I hope you”re super excited about the March 8, 2015 meetup! I know I am!
March 8 · 2:00 PM
Don’t forget to RSVP on the meetup page!
- New free RPG resources, demonstrate AR and anything else w/ Unreal!
- Talk About Game Dev
- Unity at GDC – Unity 2018 Roadmap
- Building Terrains | Ari Danesh | GDC 2018
- Micro Game Jam #2 @ OHC (Youngstown, OH)