Today we begin working on a bevel & emboss effect inside of Adobe photshop allowing us to create a carved wood effect. We go over all the settings available to us allowing us to get the look & style we’re after.
► Next Video
In the next tutorial video we’ll continue to look at other blending options allowing us to create various effects.
♥ This video was made possible by the Virtus Patron Community https://www.patreon.com/VirtusEdu
♥ Subscribe for new episodes weekly! http://bit.ly/1RWCVIN
Virtus Learning Hub // Media
● Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/VirtusEducation
●Twitter Page – http://www.twitter.com/virtusedu
● Website – https://www.virtushub.co.uk
- MILLIONS OF PARTICLES! – Unity VFX Graph
- How to Make a Stamp Effect with Adobe Illustrator | Adobe Creative Cloud
- How to Create a 360 Video From an After Effects CC Project | Adobe Creative Cloud
- The Caligula Effect: Overdose – Announcement Trailer | PS4
- How to Make a Pattern Effect with Adobe Illustrator | Adobe Creative Cloud