The countdown to the Ataribox launch on Indiegogo has been officially paused. Because of one key element on Atari’s checklist, it is taking more time to create the platform and ecosystem the Atari community deserves. Building Ataribox is incredibly important to Atari and they will do whatever it takes to be sure it is worth the wait.
An updated launch plan is underway and more detailed information will be available soon.
#YGD will be keeping you, our community, informed every step of the way.
Subscribe to #YGD email list. Receive updates, game dev news, tutorials and much more… all to help you make your video game.
Please share this post with your social network. Thanks!
- Atari Flashback Classics on Nintendo Switch
- Classic Console and Arcade Gaming Show (CCAG) July 21-22
- How to OpenSSL for Unity 5
- Atari Flashback Classics Volume 3 Trailer
- Epic Games Shows Indie Developers Some Love