#AskZBrush: “Is there a way I can assign a hotkey to open and close the right side tray?”
Video covers how to link the Right Tray macro in ZBrush 2018 to a hotkey to open and close the right tray.
Ask your questions through Twitter with the hashtag #AskZBrush. Our team of experts at Pixologic will answer through a short video.
These videos are not designed to be advanced tutorials, but rather to answer precise technical questions.
Pixologic Twitter: https://twitter.com/Pixologic
Learn more about ZBrush: https://pixologic.com
ZBrush Community: http://ZBrushCentral.com
Learn ZBrush with the ZClassroom: http://pixologic.com/zclassroom/homeroom/
Try ZBrush for 45 days! https://pixologic.com/zbrush/trial/
- #AskZBrush: “How can I dock multiple palettes to the left tray and have them open at the same time?”
- #AskZBrush: “How can I keep multiple sections of the Tool palette open at the same time?”
- #AskZBrush: “All my Subtools just scattered in the viewport? How can I fix this?”
- #AskZBrush – “How can I upgrade to ZBrush 2018?”
- #AskZBrush: “How can I create Polygroups based on UV islands?”