#AskZBrush: “I have ‘?” appearing on my brushes; what does this mean?”
Video covers how ‘?’ appearing on brushes is due to the brush not yet being checked to see if it contains any mesh parts. Clicking reset all brushes will force ZBrush to check all the brushes for mesh parts.
Ask your questions through Twitter with the hashtag #AskZBrush. Our team of experts at Pixologic will answer through a short video.
These videos are not designed to be advanced tutorials, but rather to answer precise technical questions.
Pixologic Twitter: https://twitter.com/Pixologic
Learn more about ZBrush: https://pixologic.com
ZBrush Community: http://ZBrushCentral.com
Learn ZBrush with the ZClassroom: http://pixologic.com/zclassroom/homeroom/
Try ZBrush for 45 days! https://pixologic.com/zbrush/trial/
- #AskZBrush: “How can I use Live Boolean to create a watertight mesh for 3D Printing?”
- #AskZBrush: “How can I add a Curve to a belt without it creating Curves on the ends?”
- #AskZBrush: “How can I set backface masking on a brush so it is enabled on ZBrush launch?”
- #AskZBrush: “Is there a way I can get an Alpha to rotate randomly when applied to a mesh?”
- #AskZBrush: “How can I go about wrapping a tube around a cylinder shape?”