#AskZBrush: “How can I set backface masking on a brush so it is enabled on ZBrush launch?”
Video covers how backface will save with brushes. Simply activating backface masking and then resaving the brush will have backface masking remembered.
Ask your questions through Twitter with the hashtag #AskZBrush. Our team of experts at Pixologic will answer through a short video.
These videos are not designed to be advanced tutorials, but rather to answer precise technical questions.
Pixologic Twitter: https://twitter.com/Pixologic
Learn more about ZBrush: https://pixologic.com
ZBrush Community: http://ZBrushCentral.com
Learn ZBrush with the ZClassroom: http://pixologic.com/zclassroom/homeroom/
Try ZBrush for 45 days! https://pixologic.com/zbrush/trial/
- #AskZBrush: “How can I delete polygons using Masking?”
- #AskZBrush: “How can I delete one part from an InsertMultiMesh brush?”
- #AskZBrush: “How can I change the hotkeys for changing brush size?”
- #AskZBrush: “How can I add a Curve to a belt without it creating Curves on the ends?”
- #AskZBrush: “Is there a way I can get an Alpha to rotate randomly when applied to a mesh?”