#AskZBrush: “How can I fix DynaMesh ‘Swiss Cheese’ and ‘Shattering’?”
Video covers what DynaMesh ‘Swiss Cheese’ and ‘Shattering’ is then depicts workflows on how to resolve these issues.
Ask your questions through Twitter with the hashtag #AskZBrush. Our team of experts at Pixologic will answer through a short video.
These videos are not designed to be advanced tutorials, but rather to answer precise technical questions.
Pixologic Twitter: https://twitter.com/Pixologic
Learn more about ZBrush: https://pixologic.com
ZBrush Community: http://ZBrushCentral.com
Learn ZBrush with the ZClassroom: http://pixologic.com/zclassroom/homeroom/
Try ZBrush for 45 days! https://pixologic.com/zbrush/trial/
- #AskZBrush: “How can I create Polygroups based on UV islands?”
- #AskZBrush: “How can I add a Curve to a belt without it creating Curves on the ends?”
- #AskZBrush: “How can I delete polygons using Masking?”
- #AskZBrush: “Why is my Mask Pen brush not masking fully opaque?”
- #AskZBrush: “How can I change the appearance of the Transparency Ghost Mode?”