#AskZBrush: “How can I center the Gizmo3D to my model?”
Video covers how you can reposition the Gizmo3D by clicking the ‘Go To Unmasked Center’ button in the Masking Palette, or by holding ALT and clicking on a surface with the Gizmo3D active.
Ask your questions through Twitter with the hashtag #AskZBrush. Our team of experts at Pixologic will answer through a short video.
These videos are not designed to be advanced tutorials, but rather to answer precise technical questions.
Pixologic Twitter: https://twitter.com/Pixologic
Learn more about ZBrush: https://pixologic.com
ZBrush Community: http://ZBrushCentral.com
Learn ZBrush with the ZClassroom: http://pixologic.com/zclassroom/homeroom/
Try ZBrush for 45 days! https://pixologic.com/zbrush/trial/
- #AskZBrush: “How can I use the Gizmo3D with ‘Transpose All Selected Subtools?”
- #AskZBrush: “What is the easiest way to model an Egg shape inside of ZBrush?”
- #AskZBrush: “Where is the Project Primitive Deformer located?”
- #AskZBrush: “How can I use FiberMesh so that it only affects one side of a model?”
- #AskZBrush: “I have ‘?” appearing on my brushes; what does this mean?”