#AskZBrush: “How can I center the Gizmo3D to my model?”
Video covers how you can reposition the Gizmo3D by clicking the ‘Go To Unmasked Center’ button in the Masking Palette, or by holding ALT and clicking on a surface with the Gizmo3D active.
Ask your questions through Twitter with the hashtag #AskZBrush. Our team of experts at Pixologic will answer through a short video.
These videos are not designed to be advanced tutorials, but rather to answer precise technical questions.
Pixologic Twitter: https://twitter.com/Pixologic
Learn more about ZBrush: https://pixologic.com
ZBrush Community: http://ZBrushCentral.com
Learn ZBrush with the ZClassroom: http://pixologic.com/zclassroom/homeroom/
Try ZBrush for 45 days! https://pixologic.com/zbrush/trial/
- #AskZBrush: “Where is the Project Primitive Deformer located?”
- #AskZBrush: “I have ‘?” appearing on my brushes; what does this mean?”
- #AskZBrush: “How can I add a Curve to a belt without it creating Curves on the ends?”
- #AskZBrush: “How can I delete the curves that stay on a model after using an IMM Curve Brush?”
- #AskZBrush: “How can I get the largest render possible out of ZBrush for 300ppi printing?”