#AskZBrush: “How can I add a Curve to a belt without it creating Curves on the ends?”
Video covers how using the ZModeler brush you can assign creased edges to a model then have the Frame Mesh function use these creases to place Curves.
Ask your questions through Twitter with the hashtag #AskZBrush. Our team of experts at Pixologic will answer through a short video.
These videos are not designed to be advanced tutorials, but rather to answer precise technical questions.
Pixologic Twitter: https://twitter.com/Pixologic
Learn more about ZBrush: https://pixologic.com
ZBrush Community: http://ZBrushCentral.com
Learn ZBrush with the ZClassroom: http://pixologic.com/zclassroom/homeroom/
Try ZBrush for 45 days! https://pixologic.com/zbrush/trial/
- #AskZBrush: “How can I delete the curves that stay on a model after using an IMM Curve Brush?”
- #AskZBrush: “How can I go about wrapping a tube around a cylinder shape?”
- #AskZBrush: “How can I create Polygroups based on UV islands?”
- #AskZBrush: “How can I delete polygons using Masking?”
- #AskZBrush: “Why is my Mask Pen brush not masking fully opaque?”