Transformation Mask is a shared work created by Shawn Hunt and a team of artists, designers and engineers at Microsoft Vancouver.
In this talk, Robert and Jeremy cover how they leveraged Houdini’s procedural nature to overcome the production challenges of fabricating the mask as well as thoughts on future improvements for 3D printing workflows.
- Houdini Foundations: Pipeline in a Box | Robert Magee | SIGGRAPH 2019
- Procedural Race Tracks for Mobile Games | Stoyan Dimitrov | GDC 2019
- Hair, Feathers and Fur | Axis Studios | Character FX & Crowds Production Talks
- PDG Automation Pipeline: Make More Assets | Rob Stauffer | GDC 2019
- Framestore Creatures & Houdini | Framestore | Character FX & Crowds Production Talks