Code Youngstown is going to be at HackYSU, Youngstown State University’s annual 36 hour student hackathon!
Chris Palmer will be giving a An Intro to Livecoding – using code to create music and reactive visuals – at 10pm.
Feel free to come early (~7pm) for dinner and to help students plan and set up their projects or stay after for One Hot Cookies at midnight and help students overcome bugs and obstacles.
Your help can be the difference between a student’s success and being stuck on a bug all weekend!
Youngstown, OH 44502 – USA
Friday, February 21 at 10:00 PM
Source: Code Youngstown
- Code Youngstown Planning Summer 2019 meeting via Google Meet
- Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and the Truth about AI
- Summer Code Youngstown Meetup and Mixer @ Turning
- Code Youngstown Winter Meetup and Mixer at Drund!
- Lightning (Tech) Talks at the Michael Kusalaba Library