[Presented in English with Japanese translation]
Junichiro-san introduces an algorithmic approach for geometric design called algorithmic design using Houdini and VEX scripts, and shows its further possibility of an algorithmic design such as using machine learning for geometric design.
Columbia University AAD graduate focused on computational design for architecture. Worked as an architectural designer at Noiz Architects to proceed algorithmic design for architecture and installations as well as creating design aid tools via programming. Started his own business as Orange Jellies for algorithmic geometrical design and related software development for both physical and virtual environment. Currently teaching at Tokyo University of Art as an adjunct instructor. Published a book “Parametric Design with Grasshopper” with Yuko Ishizu.
- High School Game Jam: Oak Hill gets $10k Grant from AT&T
- Become a Virtual DJ! Meet the Co-Founder of TribeXR's Virtual DJ School
- Social Worlds in VR with High Fidelity Rep Caitlyn Meeks!
- Wolfenstein: Cyberpilot – E3 2018 Announce Trailer | PS VR
- Global Game Jam location in Youngstown!