- Publish one article on the #YGD site.
- Includes exclusive home page sticky sponsor placement in the Recent News section for one week
- The Recent News Section is “above the fold”
- It is lightly marked as a sponsor post
- Will be the first post users view from the left in the listing
Connect Your Company’s Voice To Our Online Communities
You provide the story, we provide the platform. Publish one article on the #YGD site and gain immediate exposure to game developer audiences looking for new ideas and industry expertise. Your content will be hosted on a section landing page and marked as sponsored. Align with our editorial and start driving awareness.
Submission & Format Specifications for Sponsored Articles
- Submissions should be at least 500 words and no more than 1000 words in length
- Submit using Microsoft Word .doc or .docx format or share Google Doc
- File your submission to the manager assigned to you
- Indicate what section you would like the sponsored article to appear in
- Headline should be 50 characters maximum
- Provide a brief summary of your article: 30-40 words
- Author name and biography (30-40 words max) are optional. No headshot is required.
- Images can be included in the article at a maximum resolution of 640 pixels wide, or directly into the Word or Google doc. The best approach is to send images at the size you’d like them to be seen on the site, given that width limit, if you are not placing them in the doc file. We prefer .jpg or .png file types
- A short caption text can accompany images
- Links to videos on official company YouTube accounts or official websites are fine. (We cannt embed videos within the article, however.)
Image File Formats:
Max Image File Size:
- 640 pixels width