PixelTrain’s Helge Maus talks about strategies of integrating Houdini FX into small boutique pipelines, shows fields in which this amazing software can help you solve day by day problems and how to approach your first projects. You will see insights, how to build your own learning course, learn more effective and to start making use of Houdini in small steps.
As practical examples, Helge shows two different case studies, in which he worked as a trainer and consultant. The first from an advertising company in Switzerland adding Houdini VFX in their Cinema 4D Pipeline, and one from an artist, who adapted Houdini FX to help him to create stunning art.
- Procedural Workflows with Houdini and Unity 2018 for Game Artists | Kenny Lammers | SIGGRAPH 2018
- Houdini Indie for Game Dev
- Track Lab – Launch Trailer | PS VR
- Algorithmic Design with Houdini | Junichiro Horikawa | SIGGRAPH Asia 2018 (Tokyo)
- Hypercubes for VR Noobs | Matt Estela (UTS Animal Logic Academy) | SIGGRAPH 2018