[This press release is made available courtesy of Youngstown Game Developers and its partnership with notable game PR-related resource GamesPress.]
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
The sixth edition to the epic Ace Attorney series! This full-length game is packed to the brim with all-new mysteries and unforgettable courtroom drama.
“Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Spirit of Justice” sees Phoenix in a brand new location: a courtroom situated in the Kingdom of Khura’in, the origin of the Kurain Channeling Technique, where mysterious séance trials decide the fate of all defendants. Brand new to the series is the Divination Séance gameplay mechanic that allows the player to revisit the last moments of a victim’s life. Players must fight to unravel the discrepancies and contradictions between the Royal Priestess’s Insight and what is shown in the séance. Meanwhile, defense attorney Apollo Justice faces his own challenges holding down the fort at the Wright Anything Agency, as he takes on a case that will have explosive implications. Both our heroes are joined by a host of returning friends and adversaries in their fight to bring about justice.
- Freely explore 3D crime scenes for evidence and speak with witnesses for information that you can use in court.
- Unlock evidence through forensic testing
- Dismantle lies and resolve contradictions between witnesses” words and the evidence.
- Wright and his junior lawyers confront an all-new cast of interesting, amusing, and sometimes outrageous characters. Fan favorites also make their return under some unusual circumstances!
- The full game is available on Android for $19.99. Players may download the first chapter on iOS for $.99. The remaining portions of the game are available in the App Store as paid DLC.
To Download Visit:
Subscribe to the #YGD email list. Receive updates, game dev news, tutorials and much more… all to help you make your video game.
Please share this post on your social networks! Thanks!
Youngstown Game Developers, aka #YGD, is a free online game development resource center and indie game development network to help you meet other indie game developers and give you the resources you need in order to help you get your game into the market. If you ever have any questions about game development, ask us and we will respond and possibly write an article just for you.
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy – Announce Trailer | PS4
- DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY OPERA OMNIA – Lightning
- DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY OPERA OMNIA – Tidus
- YYC Game Critique – Subnautica
- YYC Game Critique – Slime Rancher