In the upcoming release of Unreal Engine 4.19, we’re adding Material Layers as an experimental feature. Our goal is to create an easier workflow, and hopefully save you some material costs along the way. We’ll show some example layered materials and go over the use cases where this will have the most impact on your project.
[00:03:12] Community Spotlight
51VR Crafts Photorealistic City Streets in Unreal Engine for AI Training
Time Hack Your VFX Pipeline with Unreal Engine
Delve into VR and AR for Design Review in our Latest Design Visualization Webinar
Visually Stunning Animated Feature ‘Allahyar and the Legend of Markhor’ is the First Produced Entirely in Unreal Engine
Unreal Engine Developers Honored at the 2018 Lumiere Awards
- General Unreal Engine Chat
- Pittsburgh Unreal Engine Meetup June 2019 (DESTRUCTION!)
- Chat about Unreal Engine, demonstrate AR and programming plugins.
- Pittsburgh Unreal Engine Meetup August 2019 (General discussion)
- Unreal Engine Freebies – showing off some of newest free content