This video shows the technique taught in 3D World Issue 104. Titled Wash and Dry, the tutorial explores the use of fluids to make fur wet using particles, attribute transfer and wire dynamics. This lesson was inspired by Alvin Yap’s (gallenwolf) wet bunny example.
- Houdini Foundations – Dynamics | Robert Magee (SideFX) | SIGGRAPH 2018
- Creating an ocean – Appendix C: Splashes
- Brick Smash Part 1 | Off the Shelf
- One Piece World Seeker – Gamescom 2018 Trailer | PS4
- Jeff’s Top 10 Features of H17 | Jeff Wagner | Houdini Illume Webinar