Let’s learn how to make 2D lights using the new 2D Renderer in Unity!
● Check out Zenva Academy’s curriculums: https://academy.zenva.com?zva_src=sponsored-brackeys
● Sign up for the free boot camp: https://academy.zenva.com/brackeys
● Project Files: https://github.com/Brackeys/2D-Lights
● Unity Samples: https://bit.ly/31vdQ2w
● 2D Light Forum Post: https://bit.ly/2RdgPYu
♥ Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1kMekJV
👕 Check out Line of Code! https://lineofcode.io/
● Join our Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/brackeys
● Website: http://brackeys.com/
● Twitter: https://twitter.com/BrackeysTweet/
● Instagram: https://instagram.com/brackeysteam/
● Patreon: http://patreon.com/brackeys/
► All content by Brackeys is 100% free. We believe that education should be available for everyone. Any support is truly appreciated so we can keep on making the content free of charge.
♪ “ES_Dress Code_Black – oomiee” by Epidemic Sound
- MAKE AN RPG WITHOUT CODE – Unity Creator Kit
- 2D PATHFINDING – Enemy AI in Unity
- TOP DOWN MOVEMENT in Unity!
- TOP DOWN SHOOTING in Unity
- How to make AWESOME Scene Transitions in Unity!