Unreal Engine 4 developers now have free access to $12 million of assets from Paragon, Epic Games’ multiplayer online battle arena game. With even more to come soon, this initial release includes 20 AAA-quality characters, with their respective skins, animations, VFX and dialogue, along with over 1,500 environment components from Paragon. This content is now available free of charge in the Unreal Engine Marketplace, where developers may download Paragon packs to use in their own UE4 projects. Download UE4 for free at http://unrealengine.com.
- NEW FANTASY PACKS! Download Now!
- Unreal Engine Freebies – showing off some of newest free content
- New free RPG resources, demonstrate AR and anything else w/ Unreal!
- General Unreal Engine Chat
- Pittsburgh Unreal Engine Meetup June 2019 (DESTRUCTION!)