Global Game Jam 2019 Presentations
Upcoming Video Game Events
- Let's Game Together! – Animation Student Collective @ CCADThe Central Ohio Gamedev Group Join us for the […]
- TDD in .NetAkron Women In Tech Join us as we explore and […]
- Technology Professionals Networking Night! Free Drinks! 🍻🍷Tech Happy Hour – Pittsburgh Please join […]
- YYC Game Critique – Slime RancherCalgary Game Developers This month’s […]
- Football Manager Wonder Kids from years gone byThe Football Manager series should be a form of inspiration even for those who don’t see the beauty in the beautiful game. […]
- Quiet Goes Loud in MGS V UpdateKonami has dropped their radio silence after the pitiful Metal Gear Survive launch a few months back by updating Metal Gear V with a new mode. […]
- Best .io Games for Children Under 10.Io games have developed numerous games for children over the years. They are one of the most prominent child games developers. […]
- Top 4 Dark Souls 3 Fighting StrategiesDark Souls III is a game that makes you focus every step of the way unless you want to watch the series' catchphrase "You Died". Let's keep you from death. […]
0:08 Dopesheet View 0:29 Transport Controls 1:07 Timeline 2:09 Timeline Position 3:37 Keys 5:46 Contents 6:37 Contents Order 6:53 Contents Other 7:06 Selection 8:05 Filter 8:53 Manipulating Keys 9:15 Copy, Cut, Delete, Paste 11:00 Scaling 11:32 Key Shift 11:53 Key Adjust 12:48 Key Offset 14:38 Looping 15:29 Auto Key Accompanying
A mythical beast, a lost generation of scouts, and the strongest brew this side of the wasteland. Welcome to Wild Appalachia – a series of free and all-new quests, features, events, crafting systems and more starting today in Fallout 76.
Wild Appalachia includes:
• New Quest: Shear Terror! – AVAILABLE APRIL 9 – Uncover the ‘encryptid’ secrets of Appalachia in a new series of quests and encounters to separate monsters from myths.
• New Quest: Ever Upwards – AVAILABLE MAY 7 – Journey to the deepest reaches of the woods with new stories for the legendary Pioneer Scouts. Earn merit badges, climb the ranks, and earn a customizable backpack for increased utility.
• New Features: Legendary Vendor and Scrapping – AVAILABLE MAY – Locate the mysterious Purveyor to exchange and scrap your unwanted legendary items for new legendary gear. For every star rating on a legendary item you scrap, increase your chances to get the legendary weapon or armor of your dreams.
• New Features: C.A.M.P. Decorating, Player Vending, Functional Camera – AVAILABLE APRIL– Use items from your stash to decorate your C.A.M.P. Build vending machines and flag items for sale. Simply set your prices and walk away to continue your adventures in Appalachia, being sure to capture all your favorite memories using the new functional camera. The vending machines do all the work, you just need to count the caps.
• New Features: Brewing and Distilling – AVAILABLE NOW – Go on a new quest to discover the secrets of the forbidden brew Nukashine and bring the party back to your C.A.M.P with new brewing and distilling systems and recipes.
• New Seasonal Event: Fasnacht Parade – AVAILABLE MARCH 19– Chase away Old Man Winter and quicken the coming of spring with the ancient festival of Fasnacht! Join the celebration and complete this new limited-time event to earn unique rewards in the form of festive Fasnacht Masks.
• New Game Mode: Survival – AVAILABLE MARCH 26 – This all-new game mode brings a higher-stakes PvP experience with fewer restrictions, increased rewards, and new challenges plus all the original content of Adventure Mode.
Visit http://fallout.bethesda.net and follow Fallout on social media:
Official Site – http://fallout.com
Facebook – https://facebook.com/fallout
Twitter – https://twitter.com/fallout
Instagram – https://instagram.com/fallout
ESRB RATING: Mature with Blood and Gore, Drug Reference, Intense Violence, and Strong Language.
Tech Happy Hour – Pittsburgh Please join us for the Build412 Technology Professionals Networking Night! 🍷🍻🌇 WHEN: Wednesday, March 20th @6PMWHERE: The PA Market (Strip District) – 2nd Floor Wine Library Lounge REGISTRATION REQUIRED (free) –> https://build412-marc… This event is FREE and complimentary drinks will be provided.You must Register
SideFX is pleased to release the Houdini 17.5 Launch Presentation video. Learn more about the upcoming H17.5 release from SideFX’s Cristin Barghiel, VP R&D, Scott Keating, Senior Product Designer, Ken Xu, Senior Software Architect – with special guest Bill Polson, Global Head of Pipeline and Workflow, MPC Film.
Whether you are a feature film VFX artist, a game developer or a commercial studio, Houdini 17.5 brings you new and enhanced tools to meet your most demanding production requirements. Houdini 17.5 is a important release that includes a number of key features including the introduction of PDG | Procedural
Create an expandable banner as for Google DoubleClick with Adobe Animate CC. Download sample files to follow along: https://adobe.ly/2HjK0pP Keep learning in Animate: https://adobe.ly/2NO7tRl Subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/user/adobecreativecloud?sub_confirmation=1 LET’S CONNECT Facebook: http://facebook.com/adobecreativecloud Twitter: http://twitter.com/creativecloud Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/adobecreativecloud/ Adobe Creative Cloud gives you the world’s best creative apps so you can turn your brightest
Calgary Game Developers This month’s critique will focus on Slime Rancher, which you can get here on Steam: https://store.steampo… or for free on the Epic Store until March 21st https://www.epicgames…. We also recommend bringing some notes on things you would like to discuss about the game. ——————- YYC Game