Earn In-Game League Tokens
Today, in the excitement of Stage 2 launching of the Overwatch League, they have announced that players can earn League tokens by watching the live streams of the League Matches.
You must have your Battle.net account linked to one of the following streaming platforms in order to earn the tokens:
These League Tokens are able to be collected and used for some in-game items.
Rules to Earn the Overwatch League Tokens
Each time a map concludes during a live broadcast, the viewer will earn a League Token. Also, a percentage of lucky fans who are eligible and viewing the live broadcast when a match ends will be awarded 100 League Tokens, enough for the home-team skin of your choice.
No Battle.net account? Create your free account now! Then follow these instructions to connect your accounts. Xbox One® and PlayStation®4 system players must link their PlayStation®Network or Xbox Live account to their Blizzard Battle.net account to redeem.
Don’t forget to download the streaming app from the list above to your mobile device so you don’t miss a moment in the fantastic eSports of Overwatch League.
Happy Streaming and maybe I’ll see you in-game!
- My username is Eimear#11606.
- My favorite character to use is the Reaper.
Subscribe to the #YGD email list. Receive updates, game dev news, tutorials and much more… all to help you make your video game.
Please share this post on your social networks! Thanks!
- Overwatch League All Access Pass on Twitch
- London Spitfire Takes the Stage 1 Championship
- Overwatch League Opening Week Draws More Than 10 Million Viewers
- Overwatch League and Twitch Sign Landmark Multi-Year Media Rights Deal
- Sea of Thieves: How to the get EXCLUSIVE Ebony Flintlock Pistol Skin (Replay)