March 20, 9:00am (San Francisco) – Get insight into Unity’s future plans, including what to expect regarding new features and functionality for 2018. Please check https://unity3d.com/roadmap for the latest dates/schedules, as all schedules are subject to change.
Andrew Bowell – VP of Product Management at Unity
- Unity at GDC – Unity Training Workshop preview: Stunning visuals – A workflow for artists
- Unity at GDC – Substance in Unity 2018.1: Unleashing PBR materials
- Unity at GDC – Cinemachine 2018.1 and Storyboard features
- Unity at GDC – The future of Connected Games: Unity and Google Cloud
- Unity at GDC – Faster is better: New Android platform features are transforming game discovery