[This press release is made available courtesy of Youngstown Game Developers and its partnership with notable game PR-related resource GamesPress.]
Solve puzzles, rescue survivors, destroy aliens and get the heck out of dodge on PC and consoles in 2018
21st September 2017 – Award-winning international games label Team17 and Finnish based independent developer Reinkout Games today announced Mugsters, a super-charged action-packed puzzler will be coming in 2018.
In Mugsters you have one simple mission; to rescue survivors, defeat aliens, collect crystals and SAVE THE WORLD. Okay, so maybe not so simple. Mugsters is a physics-based, action puzzle game where you must outrun, out-maneuver and outsmart your enemies by experimenting with different sandbox levels, vehicles, environmental traps, and explosives.
- Fast Paced Action! – Tackle a variety of dangers across a series of ingenious levels. Watch out for alien abduction rays, rocket turrets and a myriad of traps whilst escaping the pesky invaders, who are forever on your heels.
- Physics! – Experiment with a physics-based, sandbox environment. Complete your objectives as you see fit, and throw in a few exploding barrels for good measure.
- Vehicles! – With more than 30 Engines of vehicles at your disposal; you can ram, lance, shred and shoot your way to freedom as you sock it to the extraterrestrial terrors.
- Puzzles! – It takes brains to survive these hostile islands. Use a mixture of explosives, traps, and vehicles to save the humans, collect crystals and get the hell out. Just try not to run yourself over!
- Multiplayer! – Team up and take on this world-dominating menace with a friend. All the single player campaign missions are fully remixed for full two-player local co-op action!
About Team17 Digital Ltd
Founded in 1990, Team17 Digital Limited is a leading international games label that hosts the Worms franchise, Aven Colony, The Escapists, Genesis Alpha One, Sword Legacy: Omen, Yoku’s Island Express, Yooka-Laylee and much more from developers around the world. Visit www.team17.com for more info.
About Reinkout Games
Mugsters is Riku Tamminen’s first commercial game since signing onto Team17’s incubation programme. He has a history of making mobile games and Mugsters’ success began with fantastic engagement on Twitter with #ScreenshotSaturday.
Subscribe to the #YGD email list. Receive updates, game dev news, tutorials and much more… all to help you make your video game.
Please share this post on your social networks! Thanks!
Youngstown Game Developers, aka #YGD, is a free online game development resource center and indie game development network to help you meet other indie game developers and give you the resources you need in order to help you get your game into the market. If you ever have any questions about game development, ask us and we will respond and possibly write an article just for you.