Presented by Unity and Dell at the 2018 Sundance Film Festival, this panel discussed how emerging technologies may fundamentally change the nature of work by enhancing human capability with immersive media, artificial intelligence, and biological enhancements.
Panelists included Danny Lange, Unity’s VP of AI and Machine Learning, Alex McDowell (Minority Report, Fight Club, Founder of The World Building Institute), Gary Radburn (Director of Workspace Visualization of Dell), Tony Patrick (Batman & The Signal, X’ed), Grace Lee (American Revolutionary), Lauren McCarthy (UCLA Design Media Arts and the creator of p5.js) and Victor Hwang (VP of Entrepreneurship of the Kauffman Foundation).
- Unity at GDC – Immersive media in sports: Fireside chat with Intel® TrueVR
- Eclipse: Unity for mobile games case study
- Sundance Film Festival panel – Real-time film production takes center stage (full)
- Unity at GDC – Evolving Unity
- Sundance panel highlights – Real-time film production takes center stage