Website Dark Catt Studios
ABOUT DARK CATT:
Dark Catt Studios is an independently owned and operated multimedia production company in Chicago. From its humble beginnings in 2012, shooting independent documentary and freelance video journalism, Dark Catt Studios has grown to take on more creative projects. The studio now has several ventures underway, including feature films, AR/VR Games & Experiences, and more. As it continues to expand, Dark Catt Studios will need more people to join their game development team.
WHERE YOU FIT IN:
Ideal candidates would be innovative individuals who enjoy brainstorming and working on a variety of projects. This is a hands-on internship program rooted in building your fundamental skills and understanding what game production in the workplace looks like. Successful applicants will have the opportunity to not only further their skills, but also gain the opportunity to collaborate in other roles within the company to obtain a more well rounded knowledge of production as a whole. Our internship program will position you with our team members, side by side in production and let you learn the ropes first hand.
Internship is unpaid, 6 month minimum commitment, one full day per week. Our hours are Monday-Friday, 10am-7pm.
*We are seeking on-site members within the Chicagoland area
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, organize priorities and meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn new skills
- Standard Game Development software knowledge: Unreal Engine 4, Maya, Mudbox, MotionBuilder
- VR game development experience a plus
- Strong knowledge of video game production a plus
- Knowledgeable and experienced in their field a plus
HOW IT WORKS:
- Candidates will be asked a variety of questions about their experience, interests, what position they see themselves in, and rated from a scale of 1-10 based based on what they know and the new skills they wish to progress.
- After candidates are selected, we will have them come out for an orientation where they will be set up with work emails, learn about current projects, and meet the team members they will be working with.
- Interns will begin to work in their selected area with our teams and are expected to perform their necessary requirements.
- Education and advancement
- Based on the evaluation, we will work with the interns to get them more comfortable with the skills necessary for their work and based on their interests, teach them new skills they would like to acquire.
If interested in an internship, send your resume, website, and/or portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com