Presented at the Gnomon School of VFX in January 2018, this first master class focuses on building a better pipeline for Unreal Engine 4, offering a comprehensive overview of content throughput. The material covers working with larger teams, managing meshes, textures and working with materials, and essential skills for top performance and optimization.
Learn more at www.UnrealEngine.com
- Gnomon Masterclass Part II: Rendering in UE4 | Event Coverage | Unreal Engine
- 4.19 Material Layers Preview | Feature Highlight | Unreal Engine Livestream
- SideFX Illume Webinar: Working with Material Style Sheets – Part 2
- Enterprise Spring 2018 Sizzle Reel | Unreal Engine
- 4.19 Preview | News | Unreal Engine Livestream