That’s right everyone!
Game Developer’s Expo (GDEx) in Columbus, OH is almost here. Time to start prepping your game dev booths, finishing those demos, and saving up for a pass!
GDEx 2018 Details
Save the date for GDEX 2018 for September 28th-30 at the Greater Columbus Convention Center. We’re currently looking for sponsors and supporters, so let us know if you’re interested. This years sponsorships are Tax Deductible and help benefit the Global Game Jam charity. We’ll release the rest of our charity partners shortly.
We also have our applications for Speakers, Exhibitors, and Sponsors available at www.thegdex.com. Remember that GDEX is a curated show, so there’s only a limited amount of space. The sooner you get your application in, the better chance you’ll have to be a part of GDEX 2018!
GDEx 2018 Quick Facts
- 2,000+ Unique Attendees from across the country
- 125+ Teams showcasing their projects and services
- 75+ Educational and STEM sessions about development, art & design, business, online streaming, technology and more.
- GDEX Dev Day featuring some of the best workshops and intense technology education in the region
- Some of the foremost industry leaders from companies like Microsoft, Sony, and more!
- Lots of events, e-sports, tournaments, raffles, and charity activities all weekend long.
- GDEX 2018 – THE MIDWEST'S PREMIER GAMING EXPO
- [NOW AVAILABLE] Pink Mercy | Support BCRF | Overwatch
- A Brief History of eSports [Infographic]
- Oak Hill Robotics Markerspace: August 1
- High School Game Jam: Oak Hill gets $10k Grant from AT&T