#AskZBrush: “How can I increase the poly limit for Sculptris Pro?”
Video covers how to change the poly limit when using Scultpris Pro by modifying the Max Sculptris Polygons slider.
Ask your questions through Twitter with the hashtag #AskZBrush. Our team of experts at Pixologic will answer through a short video.
These videos are not designed to be advanced tutorials, but rather to answer precise technical questions.
Pixologic Twitter: https://twitter.com/Pixologic
Learn more about ZBrush: https://pixologic.com
ZBrush Community: http://ZBrushCentral.com
Learn ZBrush with the ZClassroom: http://pixologic.com/zclassroom/homeroom/
Try ZBrush for 45 days! https://pixologic.com/zbrush/trial/
- #AskZBrush: “How can I disable the IMM Viewer?”
- #AskZBrush: “How can I use FiberMesh so that it only affects one side of a model?”
- #AskZBrush: “How can I create Polygroups based on UV islands?”
- #AskZBrush: “How can I use the Gizmo3D with ‘Transpose All Selected Subtools?”
- #AskZBrush: “How can I add a Curve to a belt without it creating Curves on the ends?”