#AskZBrush: “How can I increase the poly limit for Sculptris Pro?”
Video covers how to change the poly limit when using Scultpris Pro by modifying the Max Sculptris Polygons slider.
Ask your questions through Twitter with the hashtag #AskZBrush. Our team of experts at Pixologic will answer through a short video.
These videos are not designed to be advanced tutorials, but rather to answer precise technical questions.
Pixologic Twitter: https://twitter.com/Pixologic
Learn more about ZBrush: https://pixologic.com
ZBrush Community: http://ZBrushCentral.com
Learn ZBrush with the ZClassroom: http://pixologic.com/zclassroom/homeroom/
Try ZBrush for 45 days! https://pixologic.com/zbrush/trial/
- #AskZBrush: “How can I create Polygroups based on UV islands?”
- #AskZBrush – “How can I upgrade to ZBrush 2018?”
- #AskZBrush: “How can I add a Curve to a belt without it creating Curves on the ends?”
- #AskZBrush: “How can I get the largest render possible out of ZBrush for 300ppi printing?”
- #AskZBrush: “How can I delete polygons using Masking?”